History of changes
- Uninstall caused non-working serialports. This has been fixed.
- Use SerialMon 1.x Cleanup after uninstalling version prior to 1.5
- DLL-files for software monitoring upgraded.
- New format of logfiles. Now it's more clear what is the source (A, B or PC).
- Better parsing of SysInternals PortMon files.
- RP570 checksum checked.
- RP570: TSTA messages translated.
- Legend added for color backgrounds
- Sending text improved (Hex/LF/CR possible)
- The last bytes no longer stuck in a buffer. Buffer is flushed after 2 seconds.
- Comments may be added to logs.
- More events from Software monitored connection. They are shown as comments.
- Software monitoring shows local time, not UTC.
- Software monitoring did not work in v1.2.
- Tracking of SPA-bus works with history now.
- SPA-bus tracking detail window contains valid data.
- Software monitoring speed improvement.
- Major rewrite internally.
- Software monitoring possible. To monitor the data sent/received by another application without hardware.
- Capture to a file with option to limit filesize and split out files by date or size.
- Prefs (such as selected serial port, baudrate etc) are stored when exiting.
- SerialMon files will contain the data in ASCII format whenever possible. SerialMon v1.1 cannot read the new files.
- Support for ABB SPA-bus protocol.
- Support for NMEA 0183 protocol.
- Imports SysInternals PortMon files.
- Less strict license.
- Can check if new updates are available at the website.
- Recompiled in Visual Studio 2008.
- First public release.
- Support for ABB RP570 protocol.